Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2007 Booklist

Here is my list of books that I read in 2007. It is rather unimpressive. I left out the bajillions of nursing textbooks that I also read because I don't consider them to be books, just torture. * represents books that I rather liked.

**The Witching Hour by Anne Rice
*Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
*We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson
***Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Jones
Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
*The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
**The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman
***The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman
**Stardust by Neil Gaiman
***American Gods by Neil Gaiman
**Coraline by Neil Gaiman
**The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
**Rose Red: The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer
On Writing by Stephen King
**I Am Legend by Richard Matheson
*The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
***Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment