Monday, August 25, 2008

Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer


I have heard a lot of negative buzz in regards to Breaking Dawn. Honestly, it was my favorite book in the Twilight Saga. I had to ration the last half of the book to make it last as long as possible. I really enjoyed the entire series. I wasn't even through the first chapter of Twilight before I became completely wrapped up in the Cullen's world. I believe that people have heavily criticized the series because they were looking for a great literary masterpiece. The fact of the matter is this is just a good story. There is nothing precisely remarkable about the series, except that it's a good story. So if elegant prose or symbolism are what you seek, look further. For those willing to get immersed into an imaginative and magical world, I highly recommend Breaking Dawn as well as the entire Twilight Saga.

1 comment:

  1. the twilight saga is awesome .........I've read the complete series and honestly once you are into it you simply can't leave this series

    ReplyDelete