Friday, July 13, 2012

Reading Reflections: June 2012 (late edition)


 Books Read in June:


Total Number of Books Read this Month: 3

Total Number of Books Read this Year: 30

Most Anticipated: Timeless (Parasol Protectorate #5) by Gail Carriger

Biggest Letdown: Changeling (The Order of Darkness #1) by Philippa Gregory

Favorite Read: Shadow and Bone (The Grisha Trilogy #1) by Leigh Bardugo

Highest Rank: 5

Lowest Rank: 1 -DNF

Overall Reflection:
June was a slooooow reading month. Between work, classes, and family, I had very little extra time, which meant my reading suffered. :(  On the bright side, both Timeless and Shadow and Bone were 5 star books. I tried so hard to get through Changeling, and eventually gave up. So far, July has proven to be a more productive reading month, so hopefully that continues!


2 comments:

  1. I hear ya, this has been my worst reading year ever! Stupid life getting in the way all the time. :P lol. Hope July is better for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard amazing things about Changeling as well as Shadow and Bone! I can't wait to read them.

    ReplyDelete