Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: 2013 Debuts


Top Ten Tuesday: 2013 Debuts Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish

Antigoddess (Antigoddess #1)
by Kendare Blake
Add on Goodreads
Expected publication: September 10th 2013
Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School #1)
by Gail Carriger
Add on Goodreads
Expected publication: February 5th 2013
The Archived (The Archived #1)
by Victoria Schawb
Add on Goodreads
Expected publication: January 22th 2013
Crash (Visions #1)
by Lisa McMann
Add on Goodreads
Published January 8th 2013
Going Vintage
by Lindsey Leavitt
Add on Goodreads
Expected publication: March 26th 2013
Mind Games (Mind Games #1)
by Kiersten White
Add on Goodreads
Expected publication: February 19th 2013
Snow White Sorrow (The Grimm Diaries #1)
by Cameron Jace
Add on Goodreads
Expected publication: February 2013
School Spirits (School Spirits #1)
by Rachel Hawkins
Add on Goodreads
Expected publication: May 14th 2013
Splintered 
by A. G. Howard
Add on Goodreads
Published January 1st 2013
This is What Happy Looks Like
by Jennifer E. Smith
Add on Goodreads
Expected publication: April 2nd 2013







What debuts are you looking forward to in 2013?

27 comments:

  1. I loved Going Vintage; I'm also looking forward to This is What Happy Looks Like, and Splintered is on my list too. :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/debuts/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going Vintage looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I put E&E on my list too, think it is my most anticipated book of 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soooo looking forward to it!!! Heading over to your TTT list now!

      Delete
  4. Nice list! I really want to read E&E as well!

    My TTT My TTT @The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to it! :) Going to check out your list now!

      Delete
  5. A few of these almost made my list and I love the cover of Going Vintage will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a gorgeous list! Heading your way now! :)

      Delete
  6. Nice list of books to read this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely can't wait until Going Vintage comes out!
    Thanks for stopping by My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO with you on Going Vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have quite a few authors on here that actually already have books out! But maybe you were going for new series rather than new authors. I just don't want you to miss their previous books in case you didn't know :) SEAN GRISWOLD'S HEAD by Lindsey Leavitt is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, Holla! to a fellow Michigander! :) Yes, I was going for first in a series! I will definitely check out Sean Griswold's Head! Thanks for the rec!

      Delete
  10. I was lucky to grab an early copy of Splintered...SO AWESOME!! It's like a super tripped out Alice in Wonderland. I can not wait for This is What Happy Looks Like and Etiquette & Espionage! Really enjoyed your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There are so many books coming out this year that I am really looking forward to! :)

      Delete
  11. Hadn't heard about Snow White Sorrow yet but so glad I have now!!! Awesome list!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome picks! Im adding Mind Games, School Spirit, and Splintered to my TBR list! thanks for stopping by my TTT . Awesome blog by the way, this is my first time here and its SUPER CUTE!! new follower! - Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore Gail Carriger. I love her Soulless series and was excited to learn she was going YA with her next one. Thanks for stopping by my page. Hope you had a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO! I just love Carriger! Really excited about her YA series as well! :)

      Delete
  14. Wow, you have so many great ones here! All these are on my TBR, except for Snow White Sorrow, but I think it would be added now! Love your background and everything, so off to follow you now :D

    Top 10 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To
    Waiting on Wednesday
    New Meme: Cover Love Mondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow and for stopping by! :)

      Delete