Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Top Ten Tuesdays: Feeling Left Out?

 
 A feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This weeks topic: Top Ten Books I Feel as Though Everyone has Read but Me:
  1. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak: I have been meaning to read this one for soooo long now. I do still plan to read it eventually.
  2. The Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater: Initially, I intended to wait for the third book to be released, then read them in order. Yeaaaah...I still have yet to buy said book. 
  3. Delirium by Lauren Oliver: Ok, this one is sitting on my shelf, dying to be read. I keep meaning to pick it up, but then get distracted by all the other shiny books sitting along side it.*
  4. Divergent by Veronica Roth: *See above comment.
  5. The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank: I've attempted to read this several times, and have been unsuccessful. I still plan on completing it someday.#
  6. Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut: #See above comment.
  7. The Evernight series by Claudia Gray: Oh. man. I want to read this series rather badly. I hope to get the entire series in paperback eventually.
  8. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta: *See above comment.
  9. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini: #See above comment.
  10. The Darkest Powers trilogy by Kelley Armstrong: Ok, so I do own this entire series and really, really want to read it. I plan to do so soon! 
Sooo...what's on your top ten list of books you felt that everyone has read but you?

4 comments:

  1. Amen on 8! :) I feel so behind for not having tried that one. I heard a blogger say it was the best book she's ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Book Thief is really good. It took me a while to get to it too.

    I just finished Slaughterhouse Five, but other than those two that's all i've read off your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Juju
    I have it, I just really need to read it! :P

    @Sarah
    It's good to know I'm not alone! I should make it a priority to read The Book Thief! It's been on my tbr list every year for the past 3 years! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so know what you mean! I haven't read Delirium and Divergent either, and those are two BIG ones that I've been missing!

    ReplyDelete