A feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks topic: Top
Ten Twelve Bookish People You Want To Meet:
- Holly Black: Another author I follow on LJ. Love LOVE her writing!
- Rachel Caine: I fell in love with Caine's writing when I read the Morganville Vampire series and then again with the Weather Warden series. I follow her on LJ and twitter...hilarious!
- Stephanie Perkins: I just adore her books and follow her blog. Always phenomenal!
- Sarah Beth Durst: I read her blog and have read almost every book she has written.
- Nancy from Temporary Worlds: Nancy and I have been friends on LJ for a long time. Her reviews are top notch and insightful!
- Shara from Calico Reaction: Shara and I have also been friends on LJ for a long time. Occasionally, I will participate in her monthly book clubs. She has expanded my literary horizons quite a bit.
- Tina from Tina's Book Reviews: Another blog pal that I met when I started my blogger review site. She is a sincere, insightful reviewer, who I also consider a friend.
- Juju from Tales of Whimsy: Another blog friend who is a well-known reviewer. Juju has been a blogging friend and consistent commenter since I started my blogger site. Her comments always make me smile!
- Rachel from Parajunkee: Another long time, well-known book reviewer who I consider a friend (as well as a phenomenal graphic designer)!
- Julie from My 5 Monkeys: Another long time blogger friend who I'd like to have coffee with!
- Stephanie from Steph the Bookworm: Another blogger I consider a friend. She seems down to earth, friendly, and has great taste in books!