Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Alright Spring, let's do this!

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books At The Top Of My Spring 2013 TBR list!
(Plus one for good measure!)


Gameboard of the Gods
by Richelle Mead
464 pages
Expected publication: June 4th 2013 
Published by Dutton Adult 
Add on Goodreads

Siege and Storm
by Leigh Bardugo
448 pages
Expected publication: June 4th 2013
Published by Henry Holt and Co.
Add on Goodreads


Chosen at Nightfall
by C. C. Hunter
400 pages
Expected publication: April 23rd 2013
Published by St. Martin's Press
Add on Goodreads


 
The Rules
by Stacey Kade
416 pages
Expected publication: April 23rd 2013
Publised by Disney-Hyperion
 Add on Goodreads


The Book of Broken Hearts
by Sarah Ockler
352 pages
Expected publication: May 21st 2013 
Published by Simon Pulse 
Add on Goodreads

The Eternity Curse
by Julie Kagawa
446 pages
Expected publication: April 30th 2013
Published by Harlequin Teen
Add on Goodreads


Going Vintage 
by Lindsey Leavitt
320 pages
Expected publication: March 26th 2013 
Published by Bloomsbury
Add on Goodreads

This is What Happy Looks Like
by Jennifer E. Smith
416 pages
  Expected publication: April 2nd 2013
Published by Poppy
Add on Goodreads

School Spirits 
by Rachel Hawkins
304 pages
Expected publication: May 14th 2013 
Published by Disney-Hyperion
Add on Goodreads

How My Summer Went Up in Flames
by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
320 pages
Expected publication: May 7th 2013 
Published by Simon Pulse
Add on Goodreads
The Sweetest Dark 
by Shana Abe
352 pages 
Expected publication: April 9th 2013 
Published by Bantam
Add on Goodreads




So, what books are you most looking forward to this spring?

31 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed How My Summer Went Up in Flames, and I'm so excited for This is What Happy Looks Like! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/03/11/spring-2013-tbr-list/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Headed over your way!

      Delete
  2. I just want to give you a virtual high-five right now for having some of the same books I'm looking forward to. Even though Gameboard of the Gods isn't on my list (bc I mentioned it too much), I can't wait to read what Richelle Mead has in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lola I love your blog design. Did you create your own event buttons?

    Fantastic list of books and looking forward to your new features.

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel from Parajunkee did all of the designs! She is phenomenal! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I'm so excited that we share like three books on this list in common and I could kick myself for not adding This is What Happy Looks Like to my list. I'm really excited Going Vintage is released this month; I've been anticipating it for far too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Going Vintage looks like such a fun read! :)

      Delete
  5. The Book of Broken Hearts, How My Summer Went Up in Flames, This is What Happy Looks Like, and Going Vintage... YES to all!!! Can't wait to read them!! Awesome list :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope School Spirits is just as awesome as Hex Hall! Great list :)
    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still need to finish the Hex Hall series, but I love the sound of her new series.

    Nina@J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of hope for this new series!

      Delete
  8. I may have been living under a rock because I hadn't heard of Gameboard of the Gods until now! Sounds like a book I would love, will have to see if the library has any plans to stock it. Great list this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am SO excited for Gameboard of the Gods! I looove Richelle Mead's books. I'm also very excited for Going Vintage, since I really liked Sean Griswold's Head!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited for Gameboard of the Gods and Going Vintage as well! :)

      Delete
  10. I still need to read Shadow and Bone. I feel awful for not having read it yet. I just finished This is What Happy Looks Like last week, and it was totally adorable!

    How My Summer Went Up in Flames is on my list, too! I can't wait to read that one.

    Happy Spring Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seige and Storm!! That was an amazing read. Definitely read that as soon as possible. It's really unique. A little slow at first, but it picks up halfway through and gets really creepy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! How lucky you already got to read it!

      Delete
  12. From all the exciting books you've picked, I'm especially looking forward to Siege and Storm <3 Shadow and Bone made it to my list for favorite books of this year!

    TTT -Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to Siege and Storm as well!

      Delete
  13. Great list! I'm excited for Siege and Storm in particular. :) Going Vintage and How My Summer Went Up In Flames also sound pretty great. Happy reading!

    My TTT

    Randi @ Cardigans, Coffee and Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping! Headed your way next!

      Delete
  14. Love this! Hop we both find time to read all these amazing books, since many of these are on my TBR list too! :D
    Top 10 Tuesdays
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great picks, I haven't read any of them but i have heard of some, and they sound awesome! hope you get to read them soon! thanks for stopping by my TTT! - Katie@ Inkk

    ReplyDelete