Sunday, April 7, 2013

Reading Reflections: March 2013


Books Read: 
Sketchy (Bea Catcher Chronicles #1) by Olivia Samms
The Nightmare Affair (The Arkwell Academy #1) by Mindee Arnett
The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test #3) by Aimee Carter
Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms #1) by Morgan Rhodes

Total Number of Books Read This Month: 4

Total Number of Books Read This Year: 17

Most Anticipated: The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test #3) by Aimee Carter

Biggest Let Down: None!

Favorite Read: A tie between: The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test #3) by Aimee Carter andFalling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms #1) by Morgan Rhodes

Highest Rank: 5

Lowest Rank: 4.5

Overall Reflection:
The month started out strong, but alas, school has taken over my life. On a positive note, all of the books I read (and finished) were amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better mix of books. Stick with me. The next two months are going to be even more brutal! Hopefully I'll be able to sneak a few books in. :)

3 comments:

  1. I haven't had much luck with The Nightmare Affair, but Falling Kingdoms was a super enjoyable read and I simply can't wait to get my hands on the sequel. So many things were left unresolved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Falling Kingdoms far exceeded my expectations! :)

      Delete