Sunday, March 1, 2015

Reading Reflections: February 2015


Books Read:
Compulsion (The Heirs of Watson Island #1) by Martina Boone
Fairest: Levana's Story (The Lunar Chronicles 0.5) by Marissa Meyer
Geek Girl (Geek Girl #1) by Holly Smale
Forsaken (Daughters of the Sea #1) by Kristen Day
Love, Lies and Lemon Pies by Katy Cannon
Secrets, Schemes and Sewing Machines by Katy Cannon
The Body Electric by Beth Revis

Total Number of Books Read This Month: 7

Total Number of Books Read This Year: 12

Favorite Read:
A tie between Compulsion (The Heirs of Watson Island #1) by Martina Boone and Fairest: Levana's Story (The Lunar Chronicles 0.5) by Marissa Meyer

Highest Rank: 5

Lowest Rank: 3.5

Overall Reflection:
The month started out with some strong stories. However, I had a lot of 4 star reviews this month, which means I really enjoyed the books I read, but didn't love them. My reading tapered off towards the end of the month due to a lingering head cold. I spent a lot of time resting/sleeping, even when I would try to read. Here's to another great month of reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment