Sunday, November 1, 2015

Reading Reflections: October 2015


Books Read:
The Accident Season by Moïra Fowley-Doyle
Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
The Creeping by Alexandra Sirowy
Black Heart (Curse Workers #3) by Holly Black

Total Number of Books Read This Month: 5

Total Number of Books Read This Year: 55

Favorite Read:
A tie between:
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
Black Heart (Curse Workers #3) by Holly Black

Highest Rank: 5

Lowest Rank: 2.5 

Overall Reflection:
I wanted to get in some scary reads for Halloween, which I was able to do, but I would have liked to get a few more in (always). The Accident Season and The Creeping were both somewhat of a letdown for me. I'm actually happy with the number of books I was able to get considering we went on our honeymoon and The Creeping put me in bit of a reading slump. I have high hopes for November!

2 comments:

  1. 5 books this month... that's great! Hope you enjoyed your Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for a wonderful reading month for November! :D

    ReplyDelete