Monday, January 31, 2011

Reading Reflections: January 2011

Books Read:
Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien (review)
Hexbound by Chole Neill (review)
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain (review)
The Lost Saint by Bree Despain (review)
Across the Universe by Beth Revis (review)

Total Number of Books Read This Month: 5

Total Number of Books Read This Year: 5

Most Anticipated:
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

Biggest Let Down:
If I had to pick, then I guess it would be Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien.

Favorite Read:
Across the Universe by Beth Revis

Highest Rank: 5 Butterflies

Lowest Rank: 4 Butterflies

Overall Reflection:
Great month of reading. Couldn't have asked for a better way to kick off the new year! I can honestly say that I was sad when each book ended. Birthmarked was a truly sad tale of a dystopain society and its desperate attempts to fix the monster it created. Hexbound was a great follow-up in the Dark Elite series! The Dark Divine and The Lost Saint have me really warming up to werewolves. :) Across the Universe was a truly amazing book, I cannot wait to read the rest of the trilogy! Seriously awesome month of reading! I was quite happy to meet my goal of 5 books this month! :)


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're off to a great start. I read ACU this month as well and I'm hoping to start Hexbound soon too.

    ReplyDelete