Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books To Read If You Like Author Rachel Caine

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books To Read If You Like Author Rachel Caine
*All pictures are from goodreads.com
Click on books to go to the corresponding goodreads.com page

According to goodreads, I have read the most books from author Rachel Caine. So I thought it would be a good time to reflect on what I like about her so much and offer recommendations for authors like her. 
Known for such books as:
    
I think what I like most about Rachel Caine is her ability to solidly write paranormal romance and fantasy books. Her writing sucks you in immediately. It's almost near impossible for me to set a book of her's down once I start it. Her are some authors that remind me a bit of her style. 

Known for such books as:
    

Known for such books as:

Known for such books as:

Known for such books as:

Known for such books as:

Known for such books as:

Known for such books as:

Known for such books as:

9. Kim Harrington
Known for such books as:

Known for such books as:

7 comments:

  1. I really really love Rachel Caine's Morganville Vampires and Ink and Bone is on my tbr list as well, so obviously, I love your list. Maggie Stiefvater, Holly Black and Marissa Meyer are three of my favorite authors so I'll definitely check out everyone from your list. The Replacement, Fiendish (btw, I had no idea they were written by the same author) The Dead and Buried and The Body Electric are already on my tbr list and I'm glad you're recommending them next to such awesome novels because this way I'll try to buy them asap.
    Thanks for the recommendations. Really awesome list! :)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Veronika! I hope you find some new books you love! :)

      Delete
  2. ack - I haven't read any of these yet lol but i do know about them. Does that count? ;) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful list. See is a very prolific writer and I recently read Ink and Bone. I love all the covers for the Yovanoff books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Maggie Stiefvater's Raven Cycle and Sarah J Maas' Throne of Glass series. Ink and Bone and The Lunar Chronicles are both on my TBR as well.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/29/top-ten-tuesday-24/

    ReplyDelete