Sunday, October 11, 2015

Weekly Round-Up 10/4 - 10/10

Life This Week:
I am sooo sorry for the delay in posts. It has been a busy week! We went on our honeymoon! We went up to Stratford, Canada for the Shakespeare festival. It was SO FUN! We got back early in the week, but spent it catching up from our vacation. I have a few reviews to post. I'll try to get as caught up as possible.

Books Read and Reviewed:
The Accident Season by Moïra Fowley-Doyle
Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey

Top Ten Tuesday:
None! :(

Beyond the Books:
None! :(

What I am Currently Reading:

(Audio Book)

What I Will Be Reading Next:

Randomness:

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good honeymoon! Welcome back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you enjoyed your honeymoon! It sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete