This Weeks Topic: 5 things I just can’t handle
Hosted by Kissin' Blue Karen
1. I am a nurse. I can just about handle any bodily function, but what I simply can not tolerate is puke. In any form. I see a patient puking, I am not far behind.
2. Gross smells. I must have a bad gag reflex, or something, but I cannot tolerate any smell I deem as gross. For instance, if I make fish or chicken and place the wrapper in the garbage, it NEEDS to go out the next or bad things will ensue.
3. Rude, ignorant people that have no regard for others. That person who cuts you off on the highway, or talks through the entire movie, or is on their cell phone during the entire movie, or spits in your face as they talk endlessly about something you could care less about.
4. People who write reviews on ANYTHING...books, movies, tv shows, but don't include the obligatory SPOILER ALERT before, you know, spoiling the plot and/or ending!
5. Paying for absolutely gross food. I'm a bit of a foodie and am willing to try all different types of food. However, there is nothing worse in my book than paying good money for gross food. I have walked out at restaurants on more than one occasion.
What are some things in life that you just can't handle?