John and I caught a dubble feature on ABC Family yesterday of both Addams Family movies, so when I saw The Addams Family Book Tag on Booker T's Farm blog, I knew I had to do it! I LOVED those movies growing up! I know they're based on the TV series, but I've only see a few episodes.
1. Morticia Addams the mother and a witch.
What is your favorite witch book?
Umm...so I have this thing with witches. It was hard for me to narrow down my top faves, but here they are!
1. The Witching Hour by Anne Rice
2. Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
3. The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch
2. Gomez Addams is a loving father.
Who is your favorite fictional dad?
Arthur Weasley from the Harry Potter series!
3.Uncle Fester Addams can generate electricity.
What books makes you light up so much that you cant stop yourself talking about it?
Anything by Rainbow Rowell!
4. Wednesday Addams is obsessed with death.
If you could have killed off a character in any book who would it have been?
Stella or Zoey. Easily.
5. Pugsley Addams has a vicious nature and plays nasty pranks on everyone.
Who is your favorite villain?
Myrnin from The Morganvielle Vampire series. I'm not sure if he's a straight-on villain, but he has his moments!
6. Lurch is based on Frankenstein and a zombie.
What is your favorite adaptation of a story?
7. Grandmama is an old classic witch.
What is your favorite old classic horror book?
If you haven't read it yet, you need to!
8. Show us some of your horror books.
A lot of my horror books are mixed in. There's some Rachel Caine, Stephen King and Joe Hill on the second row from the top. The rest are mixed in with the rest.
9. What are you going as for Halloween this year?
Nothing. We bought a ton of candy are staying home to pass out candy to trick-or-treaters!
10. Favorite Halloween films!!!
Oh. Man. I love me some scary movies, which I tend to watch more around Halloween. The Conjuring, Annabelle, The Shining, all of the Paranormal movies, The Others are some of my faves!
*Bonus (Not on the tag)*
Notable Halloween Reads (in no particular order):
1. These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly
2. The Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington
3. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
4. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
5. Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst
6. The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winters