Friday, May 8, 2015

Let's talk about...The Avengers!!!


So John and I recently saw the new Avengers movies and I thought I would take a moment to share my thoughts with y'all! This is just going to be informal...just thoughts and opinions. :)

First of all, and it's pretty obvious, Thor is my favorite superhero. Hands down. He's hot. He's hilarious. He's in love with a brainiac. I mean, it just doesn't get better.

Iron man is NOT my favorite, but, I didn't mind him this time around. In fact, he was pretty funny. A lot of great one liners!

One of my favorite parts is when all of the superheros try to lift Thor's hammer. :)

I'm glad Hawkeye got some more screen time. I really adore his character!

Bruce Banner/Hulk is growing on me.

The girl who plays the Scarlet Witch is Elizabeth Olsen, the younger sister of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. WHY DOES THAT WHO FAMILY LOOK WEIRD?! *ahem*

Overall, I really enjoyed the movie though I think many of the major actors might not appear in the next movie...we shall see!

If you have seen it, what are your thoughts? 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Thor too. Love him. <3 I like Hawkeye too and I am glad he was in the second one more

    Overall I really did like the movie. It was funny and had some really cool fighting scenes. I even liked the two new characters! :D I'd watch it again. Although, I did like the villain better in the first movie. I missed Loki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They're both so good!

      I missed Loki too...a lot!!!

      Delete