Sunday, May 24, 2015

Weekly Round-Up 5/17 - 5/23


Life This Week:
You guys...we're in the home stretch!!! This weekend has been all about moving the large pieces of furniture and finishing the last few projects. I'm so happy that I could cry (and have several times). Below are pictures of the flower boxes on the side of the house. We filled them out with plants and flowers. Let me know what you think!




Books Read and Reviewed:

Top Ten Tuesday:

What I am Currently Reading:

What I Will Be Reading Next:

Randomness:
I heard this song on one of my Pandora stations and instantly fell in love with it. I knew I had to share it with you guys!

3 comments:

  1. That looks very nice and glad to hear that you are in the home stretch. I have that book to read soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much work! At least we're finally living in the house! That's great progress!

      Delete
  2. Those flower boxes are looking good! I am happy to hear that you are almost all set in your new house! :D

    ReplyDelete