Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Lola's Lounge: Where have I been?


So in case you haven't noticed, I haven't been around much this week. That is because I finally moved! YAY!!! It was a busy weekend guys. But the majority of our stuff is unpacked. Washer and dryer were delivered today. Also...we finally got the internet and satellite TV. I felt so off the grid, I was almost going through withdrawals!!! But now I am back and hopefully the reading and reviews will start to speed back up! Thanks for your patience!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah for moving and slowly unpacking :) Happy Dance for you .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thanks! I never thought this day would come!

      Delete
  2. I cannot wait to move. I hope you are really happy with your new place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're really happy. It's nice to finally live in all of hard work!

      Delete