A feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
- For Keeps by Natasha Friend: I was not really a fan of this cover, but sincerely loved the story!
- Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffengger: What a gorgeous cover! I absolutely despised the ending of this book, which pretty much ruined the entire story.
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher: I liked the cover, but LOVED the story! As a bonus, the hardcover slipcover has a map on the other side.
- The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May & June by Robin Benway : I found this cover to be okay, but really enjoyed the book!
- The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade: I really disliked this cover. It seemed rather juvenile, but the story rocked!
- Ice by Sarah Beth Durst: I found this cover to be gorgeous, but was disappointed story-wise.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: I held off on reading this because I found the cover (and title) to be a little immature. The story itself was fabulous!
- The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney: This cover is shown below. Gorgeous, right? I definitely found the story to be sub-par.
- All These Things I've Done (Birthright #1) by Gabrielle Zevin: I held off reading this book because I thought it was a self help book for teens! I loooooved the story!
- Legend by Marie Lu: I fiiiiinally picked this up as an audiobook for my trip up north this past Easter weekend. The cover just looks so blah, but I am totally loving the story so far! :)
So, what book covers have you found to be deceiving?