Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Can't Believe I Haven't/Want To Read


Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Can't Believe I Haven't/Want To Read
*Note: I'm supposed to pick a genre, but I can't be that specific. Sorry for bending the rules!


1. The Body Electric by Beth Revis: I am such a fan of Revis. I ADORED her Across the Universe series. WHY AM I WAITING SO LONG TO READ THIS?! It's a good and valid question. 

2. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell: This is another case of serious love and adoration for the author. I just gobbled up Fangirl and have been waiting to get my hands on a copy of this. Well, I have a copy of this now, and need to pick it up ASAP!

3. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak: I have no good reason that I haven't read this. I own it. I have for several years. I've only heard great things about it. I loved the movie. All signs point to a great story!



4. The Ocean at the End of he Lane by Neil Gaiman: Pure and simple. Neil Gaiman is one of my favorite authors. I've been a big fan for years. I was super excited when this book came out. However, I never picked up a copy for myself. This NEEDS to be hiked up a bit on the TBR list.

5. Memoirs of A Geisha by Arthur Golden: I loved the movie and since have been determined to read this. That was years yeeeears ago. I have a copy. I need to read it.

6. Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock: I love Southern stories. Why oh why haven't I picked up this series? I need to get on that like yesterday.



7. House of Leaves by Mark X. Danielewski: This has been on my TBR list since my college days (we're talking a good 10 years or so). The thing is, I can't figure out HOW to read this book. It's supposed to be interactive, but I just find it confusing.

8. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater: I have ready plenty of books by Stiefvater, however I have not picked up her iconic Shiver series. I own all three books, just simply haven't picked them up.

9. Third Lie's the Charm (The Liar Society #3) by Lisa Roecker, Laura Roecker: I have read the first two books in the series and loved them, but need to get my hot little hands on a copy of this. 



10. The Story Sisters by Alice Hoffman: I love Hoffman. I remember waiting on the edge of my seat for this beauty to come out. I recently stumbled on a paperback copy I have of this, and hastily set it on my TBR pile.

What books have you been meaning to read over the years? 


No comments:

Post a Comment