Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Reading Reflections: Novemember 2010


Books Read:
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff (review)
Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway (review)
Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon (review)
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (review to come)

Total Number of Books Read This Month: 4

Total Number of Books Read This Year: 56

Most Anticipated:
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Biggest Let Down:
None!

Favorite Read:
Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon

Highest Rank:
5 butterflies

Lowest Rank:
4 butterflies

Overall Reflection:
Once again, I just barely made my goal of 4 books a month. I have surpassed my goal of 50 this year, so that makes me happy. A great set of books this month! The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff was a creepy, adventurous tale that helped set the mood for Halloween. Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway was a delightful romantic tale by the same author who wrote The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, and June. Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon was a beautiful story woven with philosophy and literary movements. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl was a darker, deeper step into the world of Gatlin, casters, and true love. Needless to say, I rather enjoyed my reading selections this month!


4 comments:

  1. The books you read sound and look great. I only read Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway and thought that one was really sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nina
    Audrey, wait! was a really sweet read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought The Replacement was creepy too and I still need to read Beautiful Darkness and find out what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on surpassing your goal! I can't wait to get a chance to read Beautiful Darkness!

    ReplyDelete