Sunday, December 26, 2010

Top 10 "Fun" Reads Read in 2010

*These are my top 10 books that I have read in 2010. They may have been published earlier.

In no particular order:

1. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson (review)


2. How to Ditch Your Fairy by Justine Larbalestier (review)


3. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (review)


4. For Keeps by Natasha Friend (review)


5. The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May and June by Robin Benway
(review)


6. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (review)


7. Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway (review)


8. The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade (review)


9. The Puzzle Ring by Kate Forsyth (review)


10. Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs (the series) by Molly Harper (review)


4 comments:

  1. Excellent list! SKY is my #1 too and I loooooved AMJ, Audrey & Puzzle Ring! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have such great things about sky that I'm picking it up from the liibrary ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I have only read hex hall, and it was great! :)

    ReplyDelete