Sunday, December 19, 2010

Top 10 YA Books Read in 2010

*These are my top 10 books that I have read in 2010. They may have been published earlier.

In no particular order:

1. Beautiful Creatures (review) and Beautiful Darkness (review) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl


2. All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab (review)


3. For Keeps by Natasha Friend (review)


4. Graceling (review) and Fire (review) by Kristin Cashore


5. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (review)


6. White Cat (The Curse Workers #1) by Holly Black (review)


7. Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon (review)


8. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson (review)


9. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher (review)


10. The Iron King (review) and The Iron Daughter (review) by Julie Kawaga


Honorable Mentions:

11. The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May and June by Robin Benway (review)


12. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (review)


13. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting (review)


14. Tell Me A Secret by Holly Cupala (review)


5 comments:

  1. So many great books. That is a wonderful list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great list! I've read one and own another book on the list, and most of the others are on my wishlist ;) Here's to many great reads in 2011 as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice break down. I have read a few of these. Looks like I'll be looking forward to the others.

    New to twitter. I requested a follow.

    @MadSteampunkery

    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nightshade was one of the best I read this year too and I really need to read Graceling since I've heard such great things about it.

    ReplyDelete