Monday, January 19, 2015

Film Feature: Into The Woods


I've been begging John to go see Into the Woods and we finally went last weekend. Unfortunately, I have not seen the musical live (I would love to), so I cannot compare. That being said I absolutely adored it. Emily Blunt really makes this movie, along with Maryl Streep. Their characters were my favorite, and they played their parts well. Here is a clip from one of my favorite parts of the movie. 


What might be surprising for some viewers, is that this really isn't a musical for kids, it's actually more geared toward parents. That being said, if you are a fan of fairy tales, especially performed in song, then this movie is for you. I would love to hear from you dear reader. Have you seen the movie or the musical live, or both? If so, what did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment