Book Summery (Via Goodreads): Top Five Things That Are Ruining Chloe’s Day
5) Working the 6:30 a.m. shift at GoodFoods Market
4) Crashing a cart into a customer’s car right in front of her snarky coworker Sammi
3) Trying to rock the “drowned rat” look after being caught in a snowstorm
2) Making zero progress with her crush, Tyson (see #3)
1) Being accused—along with her fellow teenage employees—of stealing upwards of $10,000
Chloe would rather be anywhere than locked in work jail (aka the break room) with five of her coworkers . . . even if one of them is Tyson. But if they can band together to clear their names, what looks like a total disaster might just make Chloe’s list of Top Ten Best Moments.
Ok. So I was recommended this book via goodreads. Initially, I was grabbed by the cover! It's just darling! I read the description and was hooked by the top 10 lists...such a cute idea. This book met and exceeded my expectations. At first I was expecting...well see the you tube video below:
Cover Art Commentary:
In case you didn't notice my previous sqeeing...This cover is absolutely adorable! It's playful, colorful, and whimsical!