I am late to the party, but I just stumbled across this post from Novel Heartbeat and thought I would join in on the fun! Technically, bad habits was last week's topic, but better late than never!
- Surfing the internet. It is such a time killer and I am guilty of it through and through! Facebook, instagram, goodreads, reading blogs, food blogs, you tube...yep! Guilty!
- Ignoring voicemail. I'm not a big talker to begin with. I absolutely hate when people leave mundane messages such as "Just wanted to tell you I went to the store to buy apples, and ended up with enough butter for the year." My mom does this ALL. THE. TIME. It drives me crazy, and I end up leaving VMs for up to 3 days before listening to them.
- Buying more books than I could ever possibly read. I'm a sucker for a gorgeous cover and a clever summary. I think I'm always going to have more time to read than I actually do.
- Taylor Swift. I'm such a sucker and totally ashamed.
- Carbs. Pasta, pizza, bread, you name it, I love it. I'm trying to eat healthier this year so I've cut way back on my carb intake. But, boy, do I still love me some carbs.
- I guess this goes along with "surfing the internet," but my newest craze is make-up videos, which leads to excessive spending. It's an endless cycle!
Okay, I think that's enough for now. What are your bad habits?