Thursday, January 22, 2015

Life of a Blogger: Achievements


So this week's topic on Life of a Blogger is achievements. This is kind of a difficult topic for me, but I'll give it a go:

  • Graduating nursing school. This was several years ago, but it was very difficult. My mom was just reminiscing about how she would come home from work to find me at the kitchen table doing my homework in tears because I didn't think I would make it through, only to get up the next day at 4 AM to drive to clinicals.
  • Getting engaged to the love of my life...a.k.a. this guy: 
  • Completing by BSN. Yes, as if nursing school wasn't difficult enough, I went back for my bachelors. It has opened so many doors for me. 
  • Getting back into blogging. I left mid-2013 and took a long break, but now I'm back sharing my love of reading, films, and apparently various other aspects of my life. ;)
  • Reading over 40 books last year even though I changed jobs twice, got engaged, and moved. 

What are some of your achievements? Leave a comment and let me know! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! These are fantastic accomplishments and you should be proud. My sister is also an RN with her BSN, and we used to live together while she was in nursing school... I remember how tough it was for her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! And congrats to you on your little one! So adorable! :)

      Delete