Saturday, January 17, 2015

Life of a Blogger: Bad Habbits


I am late to the party, but I just stumbled across this post from Novel Heartbeat and thought I would join in on the fun! Technically, bad habits was last week's topic, but better late than never!

  • Surfing the internet. It is such a time killer and I am guilty of it through and through! Facebook, instagram, goodreads, reading blogs, food blogs, you tube...yep! Guilty!
  • Ignoring voicemail. I'm not a big talker to begin with. I absolutely hate when people leave mundane messages such as "Just wanted to tell you I went to the store to buy apples, and ended up with enough butter for the year." My mom does this ALL. THE. TIME. It drives me crazy, and I end up leaving VMs for up to 3 days before listening to them. 
  • Buying more books than I could ever possibly read. I'm a sucker for a gorgeous cover and a clever summary. I think I'm always going to have more time to read than I actually do. 
  • Taylor Swift. I'm such a sucker and totally ashamed. 
  • Carbs. Pasta, pizza, bread, you name it, I love it. I'm trying to eat healthier this year so I've cut way back on my carb intake. But, boy, do I still love me some carbs.
  • I guess this goes along with "surfing the internet," but my newest craze is make-up videos, which leads to excessive spending. It's an endless cycle!

Okay, I think that's enough for now. What are your bad habits?

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I share a lot of these habits like time-wasting online, carbs, and buying too many books. I also hate talking on the phone... much prefer texts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm much more of a text person! :)

      Delete