Saturday, November 3, 2012

Reading Reflections: October 2012


Books Read: 
Because It Is My Blood (Birthright #2) by Gabrielle Zevin
Whispers at Moonrise (Shadow Falls #4) by C.C. Hunter
Body & Soul (The Ghost and the Goth #3) by Stacey Kade
Ten by Gretchen McNeil
Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr

Total Number of Books Read This Month: 5

Total Number of Books Read This Year: 50

Most Anticipated: 
Because It Is My Blood (Birthright #2) by Gabrielle Zevin

Biggest Let Down: None!

Favorite Read:
Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr

Highest Rank: 5

Lowest Rank: 4

Overall Reflection:
A strong reading month! Though towards the end, my reading pace slowed down due to school and such. However, I did try to read some spooky stories to get in the Halloween mood. Ten by Gretchen McNeil and Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr were perfectly themed Halloween reads. I was delighted by Because It Is My Blood (Birthright #2) by Gabrielle Zevin. Whispers at Moonrise (Shadow Falls #4) by C.C. Hunter was a cornerstone book in the series. Finally, I ended the The Ghost and the Goth series with Body & Soul (The Ghost and the Goth #3) by Stacey Kade. Overall, a fantastic month of reading. I hope November is just as successful!


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVED All These Things I've Done and was anxiously awaiting the sequel. I have it from the library but have not read it yet.

    I also am dying to read TEN.

    Glad you did not have let downs this month!

    ReplyDelete